Job Vacancy – Office Manager (80% Position)
The Heinrich Böll Foundation - an independent foundation affiliated with the German party “Alliance 90/The Greens” is hiring an Office Manager & Assistant to the Office Director for a part-time Job (32 hours per week) in their Tel Aviv office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Office management and supervision of general office duties in coordination with the Office Director;
- Organize and supervise activities of the office such as events, travel, conferences, office meetings and retreats
- Responsible for the booking of the meeting room
- Responsible for the calendar and other organizational duties (e.g. travel arrangements) for the Office Director
- Manage the petty cash and other small financial administration duties as needed. .
- General maintenance of the office. Responsible for procurement of goods and ongoing work with diverse suppliers
- Supervise and train the office interns
- At least 3 years of office management and senior administrative experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Hebrew required. Written and spoken German - an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office.
- Experience in social media - an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team;
- At least a Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in an international organization and the non-profit sector - an advantage
- Identification with the foundation’s values and mission.
Please send a cover letter and a detailed CV in English until the 26th of January 2018 (local time) to:
Start date: as soon as possible Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
The selection process will include an Interview on January 31st 2018
The successful candidate must be able to live and work in Israel.